Inside The Lion's Den - A Poem

on Thursday, March 19, 2009






Inside The Lion’s Den – A Poem
19th March 2009
--denniecomia.multiply.com--

Looking up from this den,
The crescent light disappears
Now I am clothed with fear
For my future looks dim.

I do not want to stay here
And think that my end is near
For the beast can smell my fear
So Lord, come rescue me here.

As I wait for my demise
Speak to me this time
Or my strength will soon vanish
And into oblivion I shall perish.

The darkness covers my vision
As my senses shout for Your salvation.
Consume me with Your fire, my Saviour
And never keep me away from your favour.

Torn and wounded,
I cry unto You
Lord, burn this lair
But forget not my prayer.

With my remaining strength
I will seek for Your light
Blot out my depression
And sustain me in this flight.




--dennie comia--

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow very nice my friend, very nice!

Have a Blessed day :)

Sharon said...

Keep Praising Him my friend!! He is sooo Worthy Amen! It's a good day, because we have Jesus in our life!
Have a Great Resurrection Sunday!