Wounded

on Monday, February 1, 2010

Wounded
February 01, 2010
11:02am
Shell Office, Makati City


As I come closer to see your face
My brokenness is magnified.
Feeling naked and wounded
My eyes cry.

I am a captive of my own afflictions
And my soul is fleeting away.
Oh Lord, I am helpless
Rescue me from this den.

They say I am a fighter for nothing
For I have never declared any victories.
My fortresses have failed me
Losing my kingdom’s glory.

Left with a dying courage
Amidst this cloudy road
You see my agony
You restore me.

With no words spoken,
I see Your tears falling.
With your outstretched arms
I experience grace overflowing.

Search every wound, Oh Lord
And heal every pain they cause.
Remove any hinge of suffering
That only I have inflicted.

Your compassion amazes me
And your love convicts me.
In Your grip of grace
I shall see eternity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Sharon said...

Amen,Amen........ So well written loved it!!

Have a blessed weekend!